Monday, September 11, 2006

*Sigh*

This is another member of our family, Pepper. Well, he is a great and cute dog, but if you notice, he is eating a pastry...you guessed it! It's MINE! :o) The quiche lorraine (see the following picture) was sitting on our couch, where I had placed it to go in the kitchen to get some water, and when I got back, he had pulled it to the floor and was devouring it! At least he liked it and I had more to eat for my supper!

Here's the quiche...it was superb.


This last pic is the cake I also made on Monday. It's a buttercream cake with pastry cream in the center with dried apricots and prunes. (Think: butter.) It also was great! :o)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi, Beka!

Are you saying the dog ate your homework?

With love from Judith, Katie's mother

Lindsey said...

Can you blame the dog for having good taste?? ;-)

Beka said...

Hello Judith! Well, Pepper ate what I had already been graded on that day.

By the way, I don't see what my grades are, unless I go and ask, until the end of the term. That is a bummer, but also a relief! :o) Great to hear from you!