Monday, September 18, 2006

Preview

I got to talk to a very special person back home, for over an hour today after school, so now I'm in a very positive frame of mind! :o)

I have told many of you (or you already knew) about "Eragon" and "Eldest" the first two books of "The Inheritance Trilogy," written by a homeschooled guy. I really enjoy those books. The first book has been made into a movie and will be coming out in America on the 15th of December! For a preview, go to one of the main websites: http://www.eragonmovie.com/ It looks okay, but we'll have to see! (I'm always hesitant when seeing a movie of a favorite book! LOTR was good, but Eragon is not directed by Peter Jackson!) :o) I get home on the 14th, so whoever is interested in seeing it with me on the opening day, let me know! (This IS a little early to be planning that...it's not bad to think ahead, right?!) ;o)

1 comment:

Beka said...

:o) I'll be home from the 14th of Dec-5th of January...so about 3 weeks!! I'm thrilled!