Thursday, September 21, 2006

It happened...

I'm sick! I have Strep throat. "There's nothing worse than a sore throat, it's effects are exceedingly bleak." (Mr. Elton, Emma...I adore that movie!) I actually went to the doctor and got medicine. (I NEVER go to doctors!) I missed school today but have to go tomorrow. Aunt Christie is taking great care of me, AND I got to talk to Mom on the phone!

Yesterday I made salmon steaks, potatoes, and spinach at school. It was good! This is the picture I took at school after the chef tried the food (hence the bite out of the potato). (it's foggy 'cause my camera was in the refrigerator; yeah, I know that's not a good idea, I won't be doing it again.) :o)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

AHHH!! My poor friend, I feel for you. Get better soon!!

Beka said...

Gorsh, Mickey, you're so nice! Miss ya and love ya!

Your friend who's leaping back to normal,
Bek