Monday, October 23, 2006

My Kids

These are the three little kids that I teach for Sunday school! I took a few candid shots while they were playing and talking...they are SO sweet and funny!


Analisse is the pastor's daughter. She was coloring the dog's ears pink, on the sheet. (to say the least, she is VERY girly!) ;o)

Here is a brain, named "John," that Sam made out of play-dough. The brain's tongue is sticking out! :o) Ah, the joys of play-dough and the minds of little boys!

This is Philip. He's very much into the play kitchen...a kid after my own heart! His parents homeschool their 4 boys. (They are Americans.)



And here's Sam. He's the creator of "John." Although he kept sticking things into poor John (rather close to Voodoo, hunh?) he's a great kid! (He'll be moving soon, which is sad.)

It is so much fun to teach these kids and hang out with them weekly! We have a blast!

---

By the way, I am satisfied with the numbers I got for my written exams! Praise God! I will have the "final practicals" next Monday and Tuesday. (Then I'm done 'till January!)

No comments: