Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Accomplishments of the Day

This was a LONG day! I had two practicals back-to-back, a demo, then my written Pastry Exam. (The exam was a BREEZE! I finished in 20 minutes. We'll make our final dishes and will be graded for those, later this month.)

This is my Beef Stroganoff with rice, TINY green beans, carrots, and zucchini.



This cake is a Chocolate Mousse with raspberry filling. For some strange reason, my cake was a "third time's the charm" situation! I had to do many stages over 3 times before I got it! :o) It isn't that difficult to create, but I was making it so! We'll probably have this same recipe to make for the final practical, so now I really know what to do...hopefully!

1 comment:

Beka said...

Ha HA!! There are a million things I could say right now, but I'll just settle with, when I do marry Mr. Right, he'll have to spoil me a little too! ;o)

"Good morning, Starshine, the earth says 'hello'!" :oD I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing up! I looked over our quotations list that we made when we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! WOW!!! :o)