Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Mother Land

I'M BACK IN ENGLAND!!!!!!!! I just adore this country! These last few days here have been wonderful. I've written a whole chapter and revised part of a different chapter in my book already, so that has, and will continue to be, my main focus for the duration of my stay. Mom and I are having a great time together working, talking, etc.

Today we went on a two-hour hike up a lovely hill close to The Kilns (C. S. Lewis's home, where Mom works and lives and where I am now.) Here are a few pics from our walk.

It's hard to tell in this sized photo, but through this fence/hedge there is a huge green hedge across the grass with a path between. It was a very pretty place!

I had to turn the camera at an angle...it just added something to this forest. Well, that's what I thought at least!

This was just another gorgeous scene. The air was crisp, but pleasant.

For those of you (like me) who enjoy the newest Pride and Prejudice, this reminded me so much of that film! :o) It's a bummer that I didn't find Mr. Darcy waiting there!

1 comment:

Beka said...

Sure! I'll try to work on that this week. Ciao!