Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Play Time!


Whoo-hoo, VISITORS!!!!!!!!!! My sister and her husband have come for a week! We're having a great time together! (I don't have a school break, but it's working out okay.) Those of you that know my sister will see that she has CHOPPED her hair! (she didn't tell me she was planning on doing it before she came, so it was a pleasant surprise!) :o) Aren't they adorable? They're standing in front of the Louvre.




Ahhhhh, the City of Lights and Love (and one of my homes)!!! This was taken from the top of the Arc de Triomph last night.

2 comments:

SusieWoolleyNZ said...

Hi Beka, I love your blog site! I have been here a few times to see what you have been up to and how you have been. I just sent an email to Hannah. She had told me she and Ky were going to Paris to visit with you, so I thought I would get an update on you by looking at your blog and I see the adorable couple. Hannah's hair looks great! Of course Hannah would look great with any hair do! That is so great they could come and visit you. You have had some wonderful times by your stories Beka. I would love to try some of your assignments! I hope you continue enjoying your course and living in such a beautiful part of the world. It took me quite awhile to figure out how to post (easy once I figured out that I had to use my hotmail address)! I will show Sarah in the morning, she will love your photos. We think of you often. Take care. Love you, Aunt Susie

Beka said...

Wow!!! Hi, Aunt Susie! It's lovely to have you on Blogger! Will you design an acutal site? (I couldn't access your "susieandsarah.")

Yes, it's wonderful having Hannah and Ky around! (we haven't been getting very much sleep, but you only live once, right?!) ;o) They are doing very well.

I'll be sending out an update (hopefully) next week, so more details then! :o) I love you so much, and pass hugs and kisses around to your family for me!!!!!!!