Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Quiz about Me...

A - Available/Single? Sure...the real question is, do I want to be or not?
B - Best Friend? The Trinity (the Three are One, after all!)
C - Cake or Pie? Cake, usually. (chocolate, coconut...)
D - Drink Of Choice? Iced Tea
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Shampoo
F - Favorite Color? Green
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? SOUR Worms! :o)
H - Hair Style? Long, wavy, auburn, and mostly down.
I - Indulgence? One clove cigarette every few months (if anyone is concerned...don't be.) :o)
J - January Or February? February. ('cause it's warmer!)
K - Kids & Their Names? None now.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Accepting God's Love.
M - Marriage Date? Predicting the future...not so much my job, is it?
N- Number Of Siblings? 1
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apple slices dipped in honey and peanut butter!!!!! YUM!
P - Phobias/Fears? Roaches. (There are many hilarious stories, trust me!)
Q - Favorite Quote? This isn't my fave, but it is funny when applied to me: "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." (Gandalf, in Fellowship of the Ring) ;o)
R - Reason to Smile? I will spend all of eternity with my Heavenly Father and earthly father!!!!
S - Season? Ooooo, this is hard. I adore all times of the year, besides a truly cold winter.
T - Tag Three People? I think everyone that I know, that has a blog, has done this already.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I'm afraid that they are all known!
V - Vegetable you don't like? Where do I begin? ;o) Eggplant, okra, and Brussels sprouts are the top three.
W - Worst Habit? Playing too much with my hair.
X - X-rays You've Had? Ehhh, not many. 2 (besides oral) I think.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Chocolate, steak, Indian, Mexican, American...I guess I don't have a fave!
Z - Zodiac Sign? Gemini...(I had to look it up on the Internet to find out, though!)

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas!!! :o)

1 comment:

Beka said...

America! :oP I'll leave next week.